Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Layouts

I was able to make 2 layouts this past weekend. I just love 2 page layouts, not sure why. Probably because I take so many pictures that I have a hard time narrowing it down to just a few. I made cards for a upcoming Stampin' Up Club swap also, I'll post those later today.


Supplies:
12x12 Cardstock is Stampin' Up Certainly Celery
Solid Cardstock for matting is all from Stampin Up
Title is cut with Cricut Opposites Attract cart
Patterned Papaer is from The Paper Studio



This is my DS's 3rd birthday party. He loves Lightning McQueen so several of his birthdays will be Cars theme.
Supplies:
Patterned Paper is SandyLion
Solid Cardstock is Stampin' Up
Title is cut from Cricut Opposites Attract cart. I just love this cart, it is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment