Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Exciting Product Announcement from Stampin' Up!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted anything in over 2 months. I know I said I would, but my goodness how life just takes over sometimes. I've been super busy, but I wanted to give everyone the scoop on SU's exciting changes that will happen in July 2010.

It's called COLOR RENOVATION! Stampin' Up! is saying good bye to several colors, bringing back favorite In Colors and adding 5 new colors. I hope you are excited as I am. I am sad that many of my favorites are retiring, but we have plenty of time to stock up on them for the next 3 months.

I've attached below what the new color families will look like and which ones are saying "Farewell". Also, they are renaming our favorite "Kraft" color to "Crumb Cake", how yummy does that sound.

New Colors: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist

So if you have any of the "retiring" colors and you need the reinker so that it pretty much lasts you forever, contact me right away to order. You'll also want to stock up on cardstock of your favorites, I know I am.






Contact me to place an order!
Jackie








No comments:

Post a Comment