Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome Neighbor



Last week in our neighborhood we got new neighbors right next door. I'm thrilled about this because the previous folks did not take care of the yard and the first day they were moving in, I could hear them talking about all that they were going to be doing to the yard. I'm so excited, hoping that people moving into all of the foreclosures in the area will start bring property values back up. We don't have a very tight knit neighborhood and I really hope to change that by welcoming the new neighbors with a card and cookies. I took inspiration from two fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators who have projects posted at a SU demo website only. Thanks Carrie Arsenault and Marti Smith. I combined their two different style cards.

Cardstock: Old Olive
DSP: Welcome Neighbor 6x6 DSP (SAB 2010)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: 1/4 inch Old Olive Grosgrain



1 comment:

  1. Nice card! Always a compliment when a fellow demonstrator uses your card as inspiration. I love what you came up with too!

    ReplyDelete