Friday, July 31, 2009

Butterfly


Hi there. I wanted to share with you a card that I made for two very dear friends of mine for helping me out a few weeks ago hauling my kiddos around. They both love Human Bean coffee so I gave them gift cards inside the cards. I made the same card for each of them. You can't tell fromt this image, but I stamped the butterfly twice, one on the cardstock and then I punched out the other and overlayed on top of the butterfly for dimension.


Supplies - All Stampin' Up
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: YoYo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink
Card Stock: YoYo Yellow & Whisper White
Ribbon: 1/4 inch Whisper White Grosgrain (Using a sponge, I ran it between the YoYo Yellow Ink Pad and the sponge to get the color)
Other supplies: Butterfly Punch, Crystal Effects (for the dots on the Butterfly)

No comments:

Post a Comment