Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Card

Hello. My DH asked me to make a card for one of his co-workers that is getting married. This will be a card for the entire team to sign so the challenge for me was making it larger than the normal A2 size. This card is 5.5x8.5. This card took me quite a while to make. I just couldn't decide on a design. After about an hour of searching Split Coast Stampers for ideas I ended up taking inspiration from several other cards, ultimately casing this card at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1450895?&cat=15700

Supplies - All Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Base is Whisper White, Rockabilly DSP, Layer is Going Grey all from Stampin Up. I did use some non Stampin Up paper for the ring , it is just some shiny cardstock.
Ribbon: White Organza
Stamp Set: Congrats from the 2009 Sale-A-Bration catalog
Ink: Black Staz On
*Ring was made from the Mickey Mouse and Friends Cricut Cartridge, added some Crystal Glitter (not Stampin' Up) onto the ring for some dazzle. I plan to order Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin' Up to use on future creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment