Friday, January 22, 2010

Love You Much - Valentine

Hello Scrappers. Well I've been wanting to do a SU only scrapbook page out of the set "Love You Much" for awhile now and just was having a hard time getting inspired. After searching Split Coast Stampers for inspiration I finally come up upon a beautiful card made by User "Tangergine Dream" (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1227661?&cat=15538). She also has a blog, http://www.tangiink.com/. Thanks Tangerine Dream for your inspiration. I used different DSP, but her 9 block layout just clicked. Here's my scrapbook layout version.


Supplies: All Stampin’ Up!
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink 12x12, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sending Love
Stamp Set: Love You Much
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 ¾” Circle, and Heart to Heart

Dimensions:
DSP Layer Squares: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
Chocolate Chip Layer Squares: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Chocolate Chip Photo Layer: 4 ½ x 6 ½
Pretty in Pink Photo Layer: 4 x 6

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy! Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo cute! I absolutely adore it! You've just made my day and totally jump started my Mojo! Thank YOU for the inspiration and for sharing your layout with me!! Happy stamping girlfriend!

    Tangii

    ReplyDelete