Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sneak Peaks #2 & Scrapbook Layout

Here are a couple more projects completed this weekend. The first one is a LO using all Stampin' Up supplies.

Supplies:
DSP: Tea Party
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron
Ribbon: New Satin Pretty in Pink from Occassions Mini
Stamp Set: Well Scripted
Accessories: Various Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch, Designer Label Punch

*******************************
I'm not too happy with the way this one turned out, but thought I'd post it anyway. I think I should have used a different accent color, maybe I'll re-do later this week.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain
Stamp Set: Eggcoutrements
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment